- One of the 5 lakes of Fuji.
- Visitors can take in the seasonal changes around the lake with the cheery blossoms and azaleas, fireworks, and the scarlet foliage of maples.
- Take in the 360°panorama from the 1,075 meter watch tower.
- Visitors can get a good view of Mt. Fuji and Kawaguchiko from the tower.
Adult : 800 yen
Child : 400 yen
- Known for the view of the 5 Story Chureito Pagoda and Mt. Fuji.
- The cherry blossoms in spring, and the autumn foliage of maples are a must see.
- There are busses that link Kawaguchiko Station and Mt. Fuji from April to November.
One Way : 1,540 yen
Round Trip : 2,100 yen
One Way : 770 yen
Round Trip : 1,050 yen
- This amusement park has numerous jet coasters and attractions that will entertain visitors an entire day.
[One Day Free Passport]
Adult : 5,700 yen
Students (age of 12 to 18) : 5,200 yen
Kids (age of 3 to 11) : 4,300 yen
- Displays graceful kimonos dyed to caputre the image of the four seasons and Mt. Fuji.
Adult : 1,300 yen
High School/College : 900 yen
Elementary/Junior High School 400 yen
- In November, 150 meters of the Northern shore of Kawaguchiko gets covered by the scarlet foliage of maple.
- The 60 giant maple trees by the Shibukawa is also a must see during autum.
- Links Kawaguchiko with Nishiko. There is a free coupon with unlimited rides for two days.
Adult : 1,200 yen
Child : 600 yen.
※ Tax is included in all the prices above.
※ Prices as of April, 2016.